Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Saw three different posts, what are you trying to say, I can't really tell, did you like them?

Just kidding.

Congrats.

For future reference, when you posts photos and say they were the best, post the recipe/method. Typically someone will come back and ask.

Sharing how you did something is something we like to do, helps the newbies.

Smokin'
LOL Yea I had some braggin rights on these. I bascially did another batch tonight that were even more tender. Here is what I did. I used cookshack rib rub on some baby backs I got from Costco. I trimmed them up nice and removed the membranes. After giving them the rub down, I drizzled them with apple juice and wrapped each rack in celephane tight. After all were wrapped I let them sit in the frig for 3 hours. I warmed the FEC100 up and set the temp to 250 degrees. I put them in meat side down and spray the concaves with more apple juice. I as well had a stainless bowl in the FEC100 with some apple juice and water to make the environment ever more moist. I cooked them for two hours, spraying them midway with apple juice. Than they were flipped meat up with the concave down. I sprayed them with apple juice again and cooked another 2 hours. Midway point again they got a spray of apple juice. The last 20 mins of the two hour mark I slathered them up with some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. It carmalized perfect and the ribs were so tender and perfectly smoked. Thats all Folks! (:>Wink

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.