Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Nordy posted this on the PG site a while back. I purchased one for my PG 500. Not as heavy as I would like but it serves the purpose well. The link was on Amazon, but didn't come through, but go back and look at the link

"Posted March 15, 2012 10:16 AM Hide Post
Though I can't comment on the PG500 but this is the one I use on my PG1000. I use the 70" XL size, perhaps one of the smaller sizes will work on the PG500. "

Pellet Grill Cover
Here in Oregon, I have gone to makers of elk tents. They have a nice heavy green vinyl they use for the floors which work excellent for covers. They also have fire resistant material for piping wood stove vents through there canvas tents that I have incorporated on my Tragger with a fire proof blanket to keep it insulated on long cooks. Just a piece of card board for a template and they take care of me.
Sorry for not responding but i live in Long Island NY and i just got my power back. Not a pretty site here or NJ .Alot people still without power and heat. I found a great cover for my fec 120 at the cover store its the barbeque grill cover 70 x 35 x 45 I have enclosed a picture.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • photo_(2)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.