Skip to main content

hello ,i have the sm360 and i was wondering does it smoke meat .Being im from TX im use to the old skol way but i got a sm360 now n just want to know how it cooks being that im trying to start my bbq business up n want to do well....its a used one n i think i need the heating elements aswell r they easy to put in ????? thanks can someone pls answer this
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Bush, I recommend you use the 'FIND" feature of this forum and search for what you are looking for.
The 360 as you know is a commercial smoker and you will also find a COMMERCIAL section on this forum.
I would read that from front to back and you will have many if not all of your questions answered.

As far as the heating elements call Cookshack and they will help you with those.

Happy Smoking, You have a BEAST of a smoker.
quote:
Originally posted by billy bush:
hello ,i have the sm360 and i was wondering does it smoke meat .Being im from TX im use to the old skol way but i got a sm360 now n just want to know how it cooks being that im trying to start my bbq business up n want to do well....its a used one n i think i need the heating elements aswell r they easy to put in ????? thanks can someone pls answer this

Cookshack will answer your questions and help you trouble shoot the heating element to see if it's working.

You may find that an operators manual would be helpful?...... LINK Yours won't be the 3 stage IQ5 kind, but I think you'll find some useful info in there.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.