Skip to main content

Greetings everyone~

I've had my little SM025 (black) for several years now and absolutely love it. Everyone comes running for the ribs. I've recently had to relocate due to a job change and my things are back home until I can get everything moved up here.

Fast forward to last night and I find a local listing for an SM025 Elite with the meat probe, stainless vs black, etc. Well, I picked it up last night on the way home from work. SOOOOO happy to get things smoking again. Plus, when I get everything moved, I'll be able to do twice as many ribs per smoking session.. woooooooooo....

Good times... Love the Cookshack smokers!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I used to work as a helicopter mechanic in the CA ARNG. Ended up in the Phase Maintenance side working on OH-58's, UH-1's and UH-60's. Never a pilot, but plenty of time flying IN the aircraft. I did get to fly a Huey for a little bit, that was fun.

As for moving, I'm working up at Ft. Lewis (JBLM) now. Lovely 17 degrees this morning. Looking at maybe using the smoker in the kitchen on Monday. Just have to find the switch to get the hoods going to take care of the smoke.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.