Skip to main content

Well, it finally arrived, though the UPS tractor trailer couldn't navigate my long driveway and so I drove down to the road to pick it up. It's now in a temp location until I expand my outdoor kitchen space, but it fits just fine in line with my Big Green Egg & Gas gril (pic to follow)! I ordered it sight unseen, so glad to see the quality construction & appearance. I am seasoning it at the moment, and already have some chicken and pork chops lined up for smoking soon!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I got mine back in July and have turned out some really great food with very little work on my part. Just season set it and let it do all the work! After you use it a few times you will be hooked. Only negative I have is that my grocery bill at Sam's has gone up because I am always buying something to smoke!!!
quote:
Originally posted by adlkrodgers:
Well, it finally arrived, though the UPS tractor trailer couldn't navigate my long driveway and so I drove down to the road to pick it up. It's now in a temp location until I expand my outdoor kitchen space, but it fits just fine in line with my Big Green Egg & Gas gril (pic to follow)! I ordered it sight unseen, so glad to see the quality construction & appearance. I am seasoning it at the moment, and already have some chicken and pork chops lined up for smoking soon!!

SEE ATTACHED PIC OF TEMP OUTDOOR LOCATION:

Attachments

Images (1)
  • smoker-cs

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.