Skip to main content

I recently purchased 2 FEC100's and plan to do a lot of competitions this year both KCBS and Florida BBQ. I have bought a toyhauler with a 10' garage and hope to mount the FEC100's to either cook inside or hopefully be able to safely transport outside to the garage door which I hope to make into a porch. Has anyone done this or seen one? Suggestions and ideas appreciated.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have a 21' Thor Wanderer Wagon and two 100's. Due to the strenght of the ramp, I just lay it out level and cook on the ramp. When the comp is over, dump the grease, roll them back inside and tie down.

I tape the pans in place to make sure I don't get grease on the indide of the trailer. Depending on your tiedowns, that might not be necessary.
I bought a 28' Victory Lane toy hauler and I'm going to do the same thing this winter. I have one FEC100 and I'm getting ready to buy another this Jan. to go with it.

Planning on using jack stands to level the rear door up into a patio. Then looking at putting an awning on the rear ramp.

RandyE
Last edited by Former Member
Well my wife would have preferred the toy hauler to my little trailer, but I essentially do the same. Got the idea from Candy Sue.

I drop the ramp, level it (so the doors stay open when I open them) and the grease flows where it should.

I also added cover over the open area of the trailer. Keep the smoke and weather out when the back is open.

Russ

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.