Skip to main content

If you placed in the Top 10 of any KCBS or MIM sanctioned contest, post your wins on the Cookshack website's Winners' Circle and we will send you 20 lbs. of pellets at no charge. Click on the link for an easy-to-complete form telling us about your win.

Be sure to tell us what kind of pellets that you want.

We are proud of you!
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by TN PIT CREW:
Do you mean in a catagory, or overall???

Sorry, I did not make that clear. To receive pellets you must have won any one of these:

Grand Champion
Reserve Grand Champion
Top Ten Overall
First in any category

To have your win announced on our website, any award will qualify you, even a dessert.
Last edited by Former Member
Hi Donna, thats great news.
I just came in first in all three categories of Ribs, Smoked Pork leg and butterflied chicken in a KCBS sanctioned event with my new FEC-100..
KCBS stands for "Krazy Cookers Backyard Society" right?
I blew away the competition so a bag of Cherry pellets please.. Big Grin
Roger
My wife and just returned from the Elk Grove Rotary RibFest 2008 in Elk Grove, IL (suburban Chicago) and brought home 7th in chicken, 4th in ribs, 1st in brisket and RGC! This was our second competition overall and second with our FEC-100!
The field was 37 teams and included at least three teams cooking on FECs (more, I think, but I didn't get to walk around much).
I had stopped sending in Winner's Circle entries because Cookshack stopped responding to them a couple of years ago.

As SmokinOkie pointed out, they have a new marketing manager in place now, and the program is once again up and running. I entered our 8 qualified contest results from this year, and I did get 8 bags of pellets and a few hats and shirts too.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.