Skip to main content

Cookshack Fans... Monday we are starting "50 Days of Cookshack" April 30th we will have been in business for 50 years, so to honor our loyal customers and friends we will be giving away a cookshack product every day for the next 50 days. We will be rotating the venue of where to win on Facebook, Twitter, and the Cookshack Forum.
How it works…each day you can be entered to win the “product” of the day simply by “liking” “following” and “posting”. On Facebook you must “like” us if you have not already and then post a message, on Twitter you must “follow” us if you have not already and then tweet to us, on the Forum just sign up (it is totally free and a wealth of bbq information) if you have not already and then place a post on this 50 Days of Cookshack Thread. All the names from that social media outlet that day that followed the rules will be put into a drawing to ensure fairness of winner! To have the best chance at winning make sure to check all three social media areas (Facebook, Twitter, Forum), and you are welcome to share this contest with friends and family…you never know you might even win a Cookshack Smoker!!! 50 Years and Still Smokin’
Winners from Saturday and Sunday of each week will be posted on the following Monday & Cookshack employees or immediate family members of employees do not qualify for this contest.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Today is Day 11 of the 50 days of Cookshack. If you go on twitter and tweet about cookshack we will enter you to win a cookshack hat! Good Luck.

Also, I would like to start doing the 50 Days of Cookshack a little different so I do not overload the forum with a bunch of new posts. If the contest is for the forum I will start a new thread called "Day _ of 50 Days of Cookshack" but if the contest is for another social media I will post it to this thread. This way there are not 50 new posts just explaining where to go. Let me know if you all are ok with this. If not, I will just make new threads Smiler

Thanks!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.