It has been raining in Houston for most of the 7 - 8 weeks. So today I am going to fire up the 009 & attempt some jerky.
So I go out, take the cover off, turn it to 250, open the door to get the wood box.
The inside is FULL of powdery white mold !!!! I run the racks and rails thru the dishwasher, scape most the crud from the inside & bottom, BUT the mold was growing on every little brown spec left inside
It just never occurred to me that it would mold up inside. I guess I need to Q more often !!