Skip to main content

Trying to pin down problem with supplying 120v to the auger motor.  Hopper switch is working correctly but when I check voltage on the pins to auger on relay board no ac is present.  The display shows temperature so I believe that part is working correctly so maybe a relay controlling the ac for the auger is the problem.  If I am correct here anyone know which relay it is.  Manually putting pellets in the fire pit is a pain when smoking brisket and pork butts for the diner and food trailer.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Did that  yesterday about 45 min after they closed and left a message for tech support.  the wire diagram only shows the voltage pins and which is hot and which neutral.  There is not connectivity between the 120 coming to the connection strip and the pin I need power at on the hot side but the neutral is a dead short between the input neutral and the neutral on the auger pin.  That is why I zero in on relay since the temperature display is working correctly only a switch or relay would disrupt the hot line.  Holiday weekend so limping til Tuesday, might try Monday but they might be on holiday schedule still.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.