Should be close.
Memphis BBQ Shrimp
- 1.5 lbs. medium shrimp,they don't peel them
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves,coarse chopped
- 1.5 Cups Memphis style BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Tabasco
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1.5 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon,sliced very thin
- French bread preferred ,or white rice
Melt butter in large skillet,add garlic and saut'e till soft.Add shrimp and cook just till it begins to color.
Add next 8 ingredients and simmer about 10 minutes.
Add parsley and lemon slices and simmer 5 to 7 mins. longer.
Serve in a bowl on rice to sop up the drippin's or with crusty French bread for soppin'.
Hope this helps some.