Skip to main content

Our newest addition to the FEC line. The official launch is later this week, but I wanted forum members to get an early look.

This smoker is the result of lots of hard work by Eddy and the Cookshack R&D team. Has a 300 lb. capacity, and can be placed in a building by rolling through a double door. You said you wanted an FEC that could go in a building without tearing out doors or walls and we listened!

You can roll it right back out the door and put it on its own custom trailer, pretty slick, huh?

Retails for $10,500; stainless steel is $11,500. You can call us to have information mailed to you, or go to cookshack.com to request a catalog or download a .pdf.

Donna

Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

saw it at the cooking class a few weeks ago.Beautiful looking tool[would love to trade my fec 750 straight across ]. am thourlly enjoying the fec 100 what an awsum smoke ring you get verses the cs150 although it is an asum tool for how it performs also. THANKS FOR THE SUPER PRODUCTS THAT COOKSHACK PUTS OUT AND THE CLASS PUT ON . AND HEAD COUNTRY PROUDCT TOUR THANKS PAUL. AND ED THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING FROM THE CLASS AND MACHINES. EVEN THOUGH I DONT DO COMPATION COOKING YET. JUST THE RESPONSE FROM THE PEOPLE FROM CHURCH AND PEOPLE COMING TO THE SHOP MAKES A WINNER OUT OG THE FOOD THAT COMES OFF THE FEC & CS, PLUS HEAD COUNTRY & COOK SHACK SEASONINGS THE RESULTS ARE AWSUM !!! THANKS .
FYI, work always gets in the way. Just like this morning when work jumps in and ruins what was a perfectly great weekend around Kansas and Oklahoma.

I am closest to Ponca City so it would be logical that I be the one to put that FEC300 through its paces and a trial run.

PS- No trailer necessary as I already have one ready to go to Ponca City on five minutes notice
Hey All!

Just got back from the Chicago Food show and saw the 300! I really liked the trailer setup and it will definitely fit through double doors.

A nice job on designing this one! Got to meet Fast Eddy, John Shiflet and Stuart Powell--and their chef who put out some awesome food samples--what a great bunch of guys!

Thanks for all you do for us Barbecue-holics, and get more of those smokers up here in the north country!

Jon and Carol
WanCo,LLC
Still Smokin' BBQ

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.