Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Jonathan:

I have an AmeriQue and have used it 1-3 times a week for 3-1/2 years. It does a fantastic job on everything I have done.

Have done brisket, chicken, sausage, turkey, belly bacon, all kind of other meats and wild game, along with beans, peppes etc.

As Chef-Boy-Arnie said, if it can be smoked the AQ will do it.
I'm with TigerFan, Amerique is a great piece of equipment. I have had mine for about 4 1/2 months and only one real regret.... Since I had been wanting one for over 2 years, I wish that I had bought it sooner! I don't think you could buy a better made smoker from a company that has as good as it gets customer service.
tigerfan - what do you use in your smoker to hang summer sausages and bacon. I will have a string on the sausages. I was thinking of buying a few dowels at Lowe's or Home Depot. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

To Everyone who replied - I ordered my smoker and it will be delivered in 2 weeks - I can't wait! Thanks for all of your help and suggestions. JY
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan York:
tigerfan - what do you use in your smoker to hang summer sausages and bacon. I will have a string on the sausages.

You are going to love your CS!! Congrats on your purchase. This is what I use, I bought one and cut it in half, trimming length to fit across my smoker.

http://www.alliedkenco.com/cat....php/products_id/728

Here is a picture showing the sausage hanging in my smoker.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.