Anyone care to comment about my top ten list, feel free to add to the list.
Anyone bought any "new" books this year not listed below, I haven't seen a good new one for a year or two.
Thanks for your comments.
- Smoke and Spice : Cooking With Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue, on Your Charcoal Grill, Water Smoker, or Wood-Burning Pit Cheryl Alters Jamison, Bill Jamison / Paperback / Published 1994
- Paul Kirk's Championship Barbecue Sauces : 175 Make-Your-Own Sauces, Marinades, Dry Rubs, Wet Rubs, Mops and Salsas Paul Kirk / Hardcover / Published 1997
- The Kansas City Barbeque Society Cookbook : Barbeque...It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore Hardcover / Published 1997
- The BBQ Bible by Steve Raichlen
- Bar-B-Que, Barbecue, Barbeque, Bar-B-Q, B-B-Q : Booklet Carolyn S. Wells / Paperback / Published 1991
- Kansas City Bbq Pocket Guide Ardie Davis / Published 1992
- John Willingham's World Champion Bar-B-Q : Over 150 Recipes and Tall Tales for Authentic, Braggin' Rights, Real Southern Bar-B-Q and All the Fixin's John Willingham / Hardcover / Published 1996
- Smokestack Lightning : Adventures in the Heart of Barbecue Country Lolis Eric Elie, Frank Stewart (Photographer) / Paperback / Published 1997
- Sublime Smoke : Bold New Flavors Inspired by the Old Art of Barbecue Cheryl Alters Jamison, Bill Jamison / Hardcover / Published 1996
- The Thrill of the Grill Chris Schlesinger, et al / Paperback / Published 1997
It's done when it's done
[This message has been edited by SmokinOkie (edited February 20, 2001).]