Skip to main content

Hey guys,

I have a question for you...I have never owned a Cookshack, but I've got an opportunity to purchase a FEC2000 (a 2004 model). I've been using a Lang Model 108 for most of my cooking needs, but I'm looking for something that is more "automatic." My question is not one of whether or not the 2000 is the right size, etc., but rather what your experience has been with this particular model. I would also like to know how it compares to the newer FEC750, which I believe replaced it? I was looking strongly at a Southern Pride before this opportunity came along. Any suggestions?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by SoulHunter:
Hey guys,

I have a question for you...I have never owned a Cookshack, but I've got an opportunity to purchase a FEC2000 (a 2004 model). I've been using a Lang Model 108 for most of my cooking needs, but I'm looking for something that is more "automatic." My question is not one of whether or not the 2000 is the right size, etc., but rather what your experience has been with this particular model. I would also like to know how it compares to the newer FEC750, which I believe replaced it? I was looking strongly at a Southern Pride before this opportunity came along. Any suggestions?

If it is a good price and in working order, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I have two FEC100'
made in 2003 and I like the straight auger feed system much better. I had a 500 and loved it. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.