I'm probably going to get laughed outta here for posting something so ordinary, but I thought I'd try anyway. The following is my favorite recipe for homemade burgers. I learned to make these burgers mostly through experimentation, trial and error. Any time I make them for friends or for someone's barbecue, everyone loves them. Feel free to try the recipe and enjoy. It's easy and quick, and tastes awesome. You can modify the "sprinkling" amounts to suit your tastes. Some like the burgers spicier, some less so.
The recipe can also be found here...
1. 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
2. 2 Cups Oats
3. 2 Eggs
4. 1 Tbl Spoon Olive Oil
5. 1 Tbl Spoon Teriyaki Sauce or Soy Sauce
6. Generous sprinkling of Montreal Steak Spice
7. Smaller sprinkling of Taco Seasoning Mix
8. Sprinkling of ground pepper (to taste)
1. Mix all ingredients thouroughly in a bowl.
2. Form in to patties
3. Put-em on the barbecue and baste with your favorite barbecue sauce.