Skip to main content

This thread is dedicated to those of us who would like to gloat, thank our senders, and discuss the items we received.

It's being created early because Pags shipped his items the day before he received his name "Somewhere that way" He said to the postal employee as he pointed East from California. Evidently, he called the Post Office while his box was in transit and gave them the address.

So "have fun" has been the theme. Let's keep this light and exactly that. Honest opinions will help your homemade creators who are looking for that. Honest opinions may also help those of us that sent our favorite products. As the previous threads have been extremely enjoyable, I am confident this one will too.
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm cooking my packages today. Will be shipping Monday. I'm really excited about all this. Actually can get someone who knows good Q to taste what I've been working on. Hoping for some great constructive criticism. Same for being the recipient- looking forward to some excellent eats.

Thanks Padrefan for putting it all together.
Looking forward to future events.
quote:
Originally posted by JerinVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Padrefan98:
Sending mine now! It's heading East! Big Grin

Considering where your from, that could be headed to any of 19 members. Why 19? Cause shipping to Pags would have been sending it north. Big Grin

You were right on at least one point though. Pags would be disqualified as a recipient of mine because he is in the same state. Although some of us believe Nor. Cal, and So. Cal are two different states. Razzer

Wise grasshopper!
Last edited by padrefan98
First Winner is in, yes indeed my Package arrived TODAY:

Here you go:

Looking forward to opening the almonds after ALL the posts and discussions and I'm certain they'll taste great... (as soon as I log off and share with the family). The Rib Tickler has been a recent topic, so I look forward to trying that. We don't get ANY Santa maria Style rubs here, so need to get me some Tri-Tip. And I'm a sucker for Mustard sauce.

You inspired me Pags, I'm making my box up today, so I WONDER who is going to receive this. Since the person getting it doesn't know who will get it, this should be some anticipation, I hope. Hid the back row on purpose Smiler

Last edited by Former Member
quote:
Originally posted by JerinVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim-In-AZ:
Not due to get to its location till Friday.

You have to be exceeding the minimum purchase amount just in postage alone with that huge box. Big Grin

Yea, Although my redneck prize didn't cost me much to make as I had mostly everything I forgot to factor in shipping. Luckily we ship out allot here at work so we get real good UPS rates. I set out to just find something in my reciepients old posts -like their favorite sports team or something of that nature. I ended up coming across something and got a little carried away. Kind of took a gamble on it being right so hope it is.
quote:
Originally posted by Padrefan98:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim-In-AZ:
[IMG]
My box is ready and shipping today. My extra homemade redneck engineered prize took a big a$$ box. Its not an Amerique but damn the box could fit one. Not due to get to its location till Friday.

Holy crap Tim, you shipping a body?

LOL--yea shipping them an assistant cook..
quote:
Originally posted by Vicki B:
Well, mailed my package in a priority mail box this AM. Two to three days it should be at its destination. All I am gonna say for now is it is going West. Can't wait till it's received.

Well. Not giving away a lot Vicki. If you shipped east the package would get wet.

Tim. It certainly looks like some lucky person is getting an Amereque. Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.